24x7 Editing

Blog

How to eliminate basic grammar errors in your research paper

Category : Editing, Proofreading
Date : March 23, 2016
Editing, we all know is a task that is as important and challenging as writing. It is nearly impossible to have your first draft completely immaculate and polished without any requirements for revision. The objectives of editing are more than what is apparent.  Editing helps to identify or rectify the content in the best way […]
View Full Post

The Best Dissertation Writing Tips Ever

Category : Dissertation
Date : March 8, 2016
Writing a dissertation is a complex task and calls for a lot of involvement from the end of the writer. So, if you seek to be focused and result oriented when you are writing your dissertation, these 5 tips could be the best tips to ever follow: Get organised and have a schedule to follow: […]
View Full Post

Why Choose a Professional Editor for Your Dissertation?

Category : Editing
Date : February 25, 2016
As a research scholar drafting a dissertation, you face a multitude of challenges right from choosing an appropriate, unique and interesting topic to presenting the full and final dissertation in front of learned masters of scholarly skills. In this exhaustive and rather strenuous process, it becomes a tedious task to constantly maintain a balance between […]
View Full Post

How to add originality to your dissertation

Category : Dissertation
Date : February 15, 2016
Stay involved: Being involved genuinely in your work, rather more in the issue that you are scrutinizing is the basis for being able to generate original work. When you will exhibit interest and involvement in your work, not only will it keep your motivation level and perseverance high but also help you to bring new […]
View Full Post

Five Tips to Edit Your Thesis

Category : Editing
Date : February 2, 2016
We understand that not every thesis is approved in the first go. As per the latest data collected from over 160 Universities across the world, over 94% of the theses submitted for review are sent back for major revisions. The remaining 6% involve the percentage where the changes are minor or are accepted. This fact […]
View Full Post

How to ensure you stick to the given word count when writing research?

Date : January 25, 2016
If your manuscript breeds more words than needed, you are making a chore for the reader who has to go through the manuscript. Researchers, mostly the seasoned researchers have ample of information with them and   when they sit to write, they find it very difficult to bring down that information in the controlled word limit. […]
View Full Post

How to Conclude Your PhD?

Category : Editing
Date : January 13, 2016
It is of utmost importance and value that your dissertation conclusion is not just appealing but at the same time very unique because it has to give a rational and logical view to your specific research topic. Conclusion part being the most significant part of your dissertation, has to give the outcomes and recommendations for […]
View Full Post

Editing Services Can Be a Lifesaver for Your Dissertation

Category : Editing
Date : December 29, 2015
There are a number of dissertation editing services and thesis editing services that have evolved to help students in making their dissertation and thesis error free. Many of the universities and institutes are now accepting the fact that students seek the help of such services. They have set guidelines which limit the intervention of such […]
View Full Post

The Best Ever Tips for That Perfect Dissertation Introduction

Category : Dissertation
Date : November 16, 2015
There are some important components in an introduction which cannot be missed, no matter what. Find here those important components that will simplify for you the task of putting up a good introduction. Statement of Purpose: You open up your dissertation with the introduction and it should begin with a clear statement of purpose for […]
View Full Post

Why Is It Necessary to Have an Argument in Your Thesis?

Date : October 24, 2015
The objective behind academic writing is to make claims about different things in the world that exist or they should exist. When we talk of PhD work, it holds true here also. Whether your thesis deals with qualitative or quantitative research, it holds true. However, when you make a claim in your ‘PhD thesis, it […]
View Full Post